For Sale: 1975 Mercury Marquis 2dr hardtop, 61K miles - $6,500 - White Bluff, TN - Not Mine - till Available, Minor Price Reduction to $6,000, 5-11-2024.

For Sale: 1975 Mercury Marquis 2dr hardtop, 61K miles - $6,500 - White Bluff, TN - till Available, Minor Price Reduction to $6,000, 5-11-2024. See New Link with Phone Number Below:

1975 mercury marquis for sale by owner - White Bluff, TN - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is an all-original classic…1975 Mercury Marquis 2 door hardtop looks good, drives good everything works as it should.  62,000 miles. Has 8-cylinder automatic, body is in good condition for 49 years old. Has a scratch on driver side and the gear selector is off. Very nice interior and carpet…very good tires.  Ride and drive!!!  Please look at the pictures. Please only call if interested. No text
Copy and paste in your email: 391ebb9cea0c3751abb605a41216e188@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1975 Mercury Marquis 2dr hardtop.

'75 Mercury Marquis TN a.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN b.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN c.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN d.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN e.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN f.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN g.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN h.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN i.jpg

'75 Mercury Marquis TN j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
till Available, Minor Price Reduction to $6,000, 5-11-2024. Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)

Wow. Still has the Ford factory carpet floormats.

If you were in the market for a big 70s DeSade, it probably wouldn't be a big deal to color match that paint on the scratch and header panel. Shift indicator is likely a minor issue, either a spring or a wire.

Big disadvantage is that at 4500 lb curb weight even the standard 2-barrel 460 would be a thirsty beast. Though to its credit it appears pretty much unmolested underhood.

• Like 1

Nice car, that could be enjoyed as is. I like condition of the seats and interior. Biggest flaw on the outside of the car is not that paint scratch, but a vinyl top - in one of the photos you can notice problems with vinyl in C pillar area.

On 4/21/2024 at 4:04 AM, rocketraider said:

Wow. Still has the Ford factory carpet floormats.

If you were in the market for a big 70s DeSade, it probably wouldn't be a big deal to color match that paint on the scratch and header panel. Shift indicator is likely a minor issue, either a spring or a wire.

Big disadvantage is that at 4500 lb curb weight even the standard 2-barrel 460 would be a thirsty beast. Though to its credit it appears pretty much unmolested underhood.

I don't think, that there ever was a 2 barrel 460. At least not in the seventies. Also this is not a variable venturi carburettor. I've said this already somewhere here in forum - I wouldn't call a mid seventies Ford 460 a very thirsty engine - on my '74 Mark IV, I easily can get around 12 mpg with original Motorcraft 4300 4 barrel carburettor.

Edited by Andrew_Latvia (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1975 Mercury Marquis 2dr hardtop, 61K miles - $6,500 - White Bluff, TN - Not Mine - till Available, Minor Price Reduction to $6,000, 5-11-2024.

These cars have a cult following. It's not too far gone or molested in any way. I think there's definitely some wiggle room on the price. But being a 2dr and a ht makes it more interesting! It may even be the LAST ht for them.  😎

• Like 1