1929 Chevy 1 1/2 Ton Apple truck (Could be very Cheap)

Appears to be a 4 cylinder so probably a '28, but I know there was a larger version of the 4 cylinder motor so perhaps it remained in production for commercial use in '29. Anybody know? 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/aptos-1929-chevy-ton-apple-truck/7732097847.html

Yard art or can be restored.
Make offer bring a tow truck I would like to move this car this weekend. (831) 818-0621

1929 Chevy 1 1/2 Ton Apple truck 100U0U_6AqSh0bTBFd_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00505_kXkJ0c6DeX0_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00Q0Q_deuC4NyEdJA_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Lighting in the pictures is awful! Can't see enough details. I suspect it may be earlier than 1928 even. Being a truck it may have features of earlier model cars, allowing for the radiator and shell style, as well as the drum headlamps. Long running boards were not typical on most trucks that era. Although Chevrolet in 1929 on a six cylinder truck with the "express" pickup bed did have long running boards.

This truck might be as late as 1928, or possibly as early as 1925?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wayne sheldon said:

Lighting in the pictures is awful! Can't see enough details. I suspect it may be earlier than 1928 even. Being a truck it may have features of earlier model cars, allowing for the radiator and shell style, as well as the drum headlamps. Long running boards were not typical on most trucks that era. Although Chevrolet in 1929 on a six cylinder truck with the "express" pickup bed did have long running boards.

This truck might be as late as 1928, or possibly as early as 1925?

Oh Yes...drum headlights. I think your guess of '25 is probably good. I hope who ever bought it brings in back to life in some way. the good news from our point of view is there isn't enough there to "hot rod".