For Sale: 1934 Dodge Deluxe Six 4dr Sedan, Series DR, 74K miles - $14,000 - Cincinnati, OH - Not Mine - Relisted, "Buyer backed out", Major Price Reduction to $11,500: 3-28-2024.

For Sale: 1934 Dodge Deluxe Six 4dr Sedan, Series DR, 74K miles - $14,000 - Cincinnati, OH - This posting has been deleted by its author. 3-27-2024. - Relisted, "Buyer backed out", Major Price Reduction to $11,500: 3-28-2024. See New Link Below.

1934 Dodge for sale by owner - Cincinnati, OH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Flathead 6-cylinder, 3-on-the-floor. odometer: 74000. Restored, Clean inside & out. Ready to cruise to car shows or Cruise- ins.   Really would like to TRADE for something old of interest that is an AUTOMATIC CHANGE!!!!  JUST WANT TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!
Copy and paste in your email: 8b123eabfd0c353ea41534cd8f1388cf@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1934 Dodge Deluxe Six 4dr Sedan.

'34 Dodge Sedan OH a.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH b.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH c.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH d.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH e.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH f.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH g.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH h.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH i.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH j.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH k.jpg

'34 Dodge Sedan OH l.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Relisted, "Buyer backed out", Major Price Reduction to $11,500: 3-28-2024. (see edit history)
  • Like 6

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1934 Dodge Deluxe Six 4dr Sedan, Series DR, 74K miles - $14,000 - Cincinnati, OH - Not Mine - This posting has been deleted by its author. 3-27-2024.

I spoke with owner, found the listing as soon as it was up, I was first caller on car, he sent me additional photo's I was Interested in it but the Seller thought I knew to much about the 1934 Mopar's and he did not think the car was right for me, wow I was in shock that was said, then he did not want me to drive four hours ,he thought that was to long, wow again, that was a first in my life, but he did say the drivers side door was sprung after I questioned him on photo, Front seat Issues, Not really Restored Just a nice Paint Job, No history on Motor status as far as being rebuilt, and after I asked for Engine and other pictures and Engine serial pad photo, I learned it had a 1934 Motor which was good for the correct year, but not a Original car as advertised. The Motor was a Model PE##### Plymouth motor.  The Engine should have had the Dodge motor being DR##### but I was still Interested and coming to see it and Purchasing the Car and as we were talking he up and said it was SOLD! locally and that was the end. My fear another person to chop and Rod it. I was very Upset. Funny the Price was never brought up in the Conversation once. This was the most unusual Call ever, unreal.   I was going to put the correct DR Motor back in it. You never know in the car world.

Cheers

image000000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I have discouraged people from coming to buy cars that were long distance , but usually because of rust issues or something significant like a guy that you could tell was expecting a perfect car,  which non of mine are or have been.  I usually just try sending a ton of extra photos,  the good and the bad ,  then letting them decide from that.  If you have shown them the worst and they still want to come,  then I let them.

• Like 3

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1934 Dodge Deluxe Six 4dr Sedan, Series DR, 74K miles - $14,000 - Cincinnati, OH - Not Mine - Relisted, "Buyer backed out", Major Price Reduction to $11,500: 3-28-2024.

Relisted, "Buyer backed out", Major Price Reduction to $11,500: 3-28-2024.

1934 Dodge for sale by owner - Cincinnati, OH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Buyer backed out, Relisting, Starts, Runs, Drives & stops as it should. Flat head 6 3 speed on the floor, 6-volt system. Body, paint, interior, roof all redone. Please call.
Copy and paste in your email: be888ebe2b9c3b4db71d2a9eb870dfbd@sale.craigslist.org

4 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Buyer backed out, Relisting,

It would be interesting to know if the guy backed out before or after he looked at the car.