For Sale: 1951 Studebaker Champion 4dr Sedan - Project - $6,500 - Deer Park, L.I.N.Y. - Not Mine

For Sale: 1951 Studebaker Champion 4dr Sedan - Project - $6,500 - Deer Park, L.I.N.Y

1951 Studebaker Champion for sale by owner - North Babylon, NY - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Used 1951 Studebaker Champion 4 Door. original 6-cylinder 3 speed Transmission. Runs well but smokes a when first started. Paint and Chrome needs work. Great car to Rod or restore to original.
Copy and paste in your email: b381695fdfcb39748853793901b7676b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Studebaker Champion 4dr Sedan - Project.

'51 Studebaker LINY a.jpg

'51 Studebaker LINY b.jpg

'51 Studebaker LINY c.jpg

'51 Studebaker LINY d.jpg

'51 Studebaker LINY e.jpg

'51 Studebaker LINY f.jpg

Someone liked that color so much they did a very thorough job of painting the door jambs, firewall, dashboard and even the inner fenders where the hood sits. Kudos, you went to a lot of trouble and that was a lot of work. But I'm really glad it's not my car. Anyway, GLWTS.

• Haha 2

I love these Studebakers, and I love the color purple, but not together. It's a great paint job, but still. One of those ripoff auto dealers like Classic Auto Mall was selling a coral pink Studebaker. I like coral pink, but not on Studebakers. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 1:51 PM, 58L-Y8 said:

Paint and Chrome needs work.

Really? Purple, what were they thinking anyway. It's like painting a Model A Ford JD green and yellow. Maybe that explains pink Flamingo lawn ornaments and fuzzy dice. 

• Haha 2