exterior mirrors 1973?

2 hours ago, MotiveLensPhoto said:

Did Riviera offer a color matched exterior mirror option? One that is more rounded like the 70s camaro and mustang?

Good day, 

Outside my Riv generation, but a quick search of 1973 Buick Riviera, I'm hard pressed to see any that are not chrome. The ad from 1973 also shows chrome. This isn't to say that it wasn't an option, but again, aside from obvious customs, I couldn't find a '73 image with body coloured mirrors. Searching 1974 Riv's and it pretty easy to find both chrome and body coloured mirrors, and the 1974 ad has them on. Again, far from conclusive, but hope it helps...

Later,

the-73-buick-riviera-gs-shows-why-class-and-style-will-never-go-out-of-fashion-thumbnail_41.jpg.webp

n_1974 Buick Full Line-04-05.jpg

26 minutes ago, MikeJS said:

Good day, 

Outside my Riv generation, but a quick search of 1973 Buick Riviera, I'm hard pressed to see any that are not chrome. The ad from 1973 also shows chrome. This isn't to say that it wasn't an option, but again, aside from obvious customs, I couldn't find a '73 image with body coloured mirrors. Searching 1974 Riv's and it pretty easy to find both chrome and body coloured mirrors, and the 1974 ad has them on. Again, far from conclusive, but hope it helps...

Later,

the-73-buick-riviera-gs-shows-why-class-and-style-will-never-go-out-of-fashion-thumbnail_41.jpg.webp

n_1974 Buick Full Line-04-05.jpg

Ditto. I looked at images and tried to find that option on the ROA site. Nothing. Since the car I saw them on (online) was modified in many other ways I assumed it was just another mod, although the owner claimed they were an option.

another thing the '73 did not have was a spare rear bumper. what luck! I just happen to have a nice one you can have. all you have to do is stop by & picket it up next time you're in Orlando.  Drew

• Haha 1

73-----chrome-----mirrows ,73 i owned and sold  to the movie company Dream works  Productions  LLC.

for the movie  FORCES Of NATURE.---1998.

P1100504.JPG