Anybody Here in The Studebaker Drivers Club (Forum)

I was a registered user with the SDC several years ago.  My account has been deactivated.  I am able to sign in, but not post.  It states I need to reach out to the forum administrator for re-instatement.  I have done so now 3 times in one week.  I know we reside in a world where we want instant answers, but I am wondering if there is a forum admin checking or even if my request is getting through.  A person wonders after awhile.

If there a SDC member that can access the forum and ask someone if they have received anything from Bryan Moran?  I have a question or inquiry I would like to post on their forum.  

12 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

I was a registered user with the SDC several years ago.  My account has been deactivated.  I am able to sign in, but not post.  It states I need to reach out to the forum administrator for re-instatement.  I have done so now 3 times in one week.  I know we reside in a world where we want instant answers, but I am wondering if there is a forum admin checking or even if my request is getting through.  A person wonders after awhile.

If there a SDC member that can access the forum and ask someone if they have received anything from Bryan Moran?  I have a question or inquiry I would like to post on their forum.  

Jake, I posted over at the SDC Forum and specifically asked the main admin to help you. 

On 2/27/2024 at 6:31 PM, B Jake Moran said:

Jake, my post on the SDC Forum got a response today from the main Admin. Hopefully you will hear from him soon. Here is what he said: "What happens is, if you haven’t been signed in for a long period of time (usually more than a year), the system deactivate your account and if it remains inactive for another year, deletes it. If I receive a request through the admin account to turn it back on, I can.

i’ll look up Bryan’s account and see what I can do. Thanks for the ping."

Yes. Thank you.  He reached out to me. Thanks to you.  My feedback would be - I used their option for notifying them I wanted to be reinstated 3 times and he never received it.   So perhaps others have tried as well.