Therma motor meter Information needed

Can anyone tell me who made this Therma motormeter? I got it in the group/collection of mascots/motor meters I purchased at Hershey.

Note it has a sweep hand to indicate the temperature not a glass sight tube. It is about the same size as a large Boyce motor meter to give you and idea as to proportions 3 inches at widest point and 5 inches overall height from top to bottom of threaded tube. body is nickel plated. ( no it is not for sale) thanks to any who can give some information .

Therma Motormeter FRONT.jpg

Therma motormeter rear.jpg

• Like 1

Most of the collection of motor meters I got in that purchase are cast zinc and mini sculptures nothing like what one would imagine is a motor meter ( ie the lollipop shape) and all are really hard to see from a drives position about 4 or 5 feet plus away from where they would have been mounted. This is just so really strange and is why I want more information on it. What else did the company that made them produce? Seems most of the time I have collected old car stuff it always turns up to be of the "odd" variety. It is not planned that way - I can state that the stuff finds me. 🙃

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Haha 2

On 11/16/2023 at 12:38 PM, Walt G said:

Can anyone tell me who made this Therma motormeter? I got it in the group/collection of mascots/motor meters I purchased at Hershey.

Note it has a sweep hand to indicate the temperature not a glass sight tube. It is about the same size as a large Boyce motor meter to give you and idea as to proportions 3 inches at widest point and 5 inches overall height from top to bottom of threaded tube. body is nickel plated. ( no it is not for sale) thanks to any who can give some information .

Therma Motormeter FRONT.jpg

Therma motormeter rear.jpg

Here is a similar item....

IMG_7256.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1