For Sale:  1925 Nash Advanced Six Roadster - Project - $15,000 - Block-Island, RI - Not Mine - Still Available, Unchanged Price: $13,500: 8-5-2024.

For Sale: 1925 Nash Advanced Six Roadster - Project - $15,000 - Block-Island, RI - Still Available, Unchanged Price: $13,500: 8-5-2024. See New Link Below,

1925 Nash Advanced Six Roadster for sale by owner - Block Island, RI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is a 1925 Nash Advanced Six, two-passenger roadster, part of the largest of three series offered by Nash at the time. It was comparable to the Buick Master Six and the larger Chrysler cars.

•Wheelbase-121"
•Curb weight-3,320 lbs.
•249.9 cu. in. OHV, 6-cyl. engine
•3-speed manual transmission
•4.50:1 rear axle ratio, Hotchkis-type drive (no torque tube)
•21-inch, Budd-Michelin steel disc wheels
•16-inch, 4-wheel, drum brakes

Older restoration of a complete car that was NOT an old field hulk dug out of the dirt. I purchased it from a person who's relative had owned it since the 1940s, and had the restoration done sometime in the 1990s.

*Work included:
✓Rebuild of engine, transmission, rear axle, brakes and suspension
✓Body, frame and sheet metal stripped of all paint and rust
✓Wood body framing replaced where needed, and all floorboards are new
✓All brightwork replated in sparkling chrome
✓Windshield replaced with SAFETY GLASS

*Parts and supplies included:
✓Complete set of CORRECT headlights and "NASH" logo taillight with correct mounting bracket
✓New RI Wiring repro #0-gauge battery cables with correct terminals and lugs installed, new RI Wiring armored cable wiring in proper, assorted gauges
✓Four restored "NASH" hubcaps
✓Hampton Coach seat springs and upholstery kit, already completed, with additional matching yardage for door panels and trim
✓Many other additional new and used items included:
✓1925-1932 Nash Master Parts List (dealership parts catalog), 1924 Nash parts code, cross-reference catalog
✓Vast assortment of 1925- 1926 Advanced Six reference material
✓Rebuilt/restored Stewart vacuum tank (@ cost of $400 in 2006)
✓Rare, factory-original Elgin mechanical clock in excellent working order
✓Correct, screw-on, cast aluminum gas cap (nearly impossible to find)

*Things needed to be done
to complete car:
•New canvas material for the folding top
•Fuel tank cleaned and sealed (done previously, but needed again)
•Dash instruments reassembled; possibly repaired/readjusted
•Reinstallation of above-mentioned items
•Reinstallation of floor and trunk boards
(removed for access to fuel tank and wiring)

Several details on the car were not 100% correct when I purchased it, and I fixed most, but a few remain and are easily correctable. I have owned this Nash for more than 20 years and am selling it only to help finance a motorhome I plan to buy. This will be an excellent car for someone willing to invest some time and effort into, since all of the really hard, expensive, dirty work has already been done.
I have a valid Massachusetts title to the car in my name. Everything that is related to the car will be included in the sale.  Compare this 1925 Nash Roadster with what is currently available for sale, and you will realize that you will not be able to restore one---or anything similar---for this price.
Only cash will be accepted in-full for payment---no checks or money orders of any kind. Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements and costs; however, I will assist with the loading of the car and the parts.

Contact: I will be glad to answer any questions you may have (774) 3-two-9-3-5-2-six. Thank you.
Copy and paste in your email: b6d2582217ed3560830db3c5ae5544c3@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1925 Nash Advanced Six Roadster - Project.

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA a.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA b.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA c.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA ca.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA d.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA e.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA f.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA g.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA h.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA i.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA j.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA k.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA l.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA m.jpg

'25 Nash Advanced Six Roadster MA n.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Unchanged Price: $13,500: 8-5-2024. Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ericmac said:

I like the car and don't hate the colors.  It looks like it has been close to the finish line for a long, long time.

I recall seeing this for sale (or one very similar) a number of years ago.

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale:  1925 Nash Advanced Six Roadster - Project - $15,000 - Block-Island, RI - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $13,500: 2-9-2024.
  • 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale:  1925 Nash Advanced Six Roadster - Project - $15,000 - Block-Island, RI - Not Mine - Still Available, Unchanged Price: $13,500: 8-5-2024.

What's the opposite of "resale Red"? Apparently orange and brown.

Actually I don't hate it, in fact I'd be interested if I had space and it wasn't at the exact other end of the country.  

• Like 1