1924 Buick Master Series Lever Arm Shocks

Mark Shaw

• 4 weeks later...

Mark, 

That is a nice set of shocks and linkages for the right car.  1924 seems a little early.  I thought 1925 was still using Snubbers, and even through 1927.  I saw these single action shocks on a 1925 Buick and I was thinking that was either a 1st year, or these are aftermarket.  Those look to be dual action.    Hugh   

1925-28BuickAlvinIMG_1410.JPG.4d6834ab751de450f0205ced9c22dfb4.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am almost positive8that I have a set of shocks for a 1928 Standard, 116 in. WB.

The front shocks have a strap from the arm down to the axle.  It fastens to the axle with a clamp that I do not have.  I forgot how the rear shocks fasten to the axle.

When the rain stops, I can take photos of my 28 Master to show you.

If you are interested in the 4 shocks for the 1928 standard for $20.00 plus postage, I will look for them amd send you photos after Christas..

Fred

On 12/21/2023 at 9:24 AM, Fred Rawling said:

I am almost positive8that I have a set of shocks for a 1928 Standard, 116 in. WB.

The front shocks have a strap from the arm down to the axle.  It fastens to the axle with a clamp that I do not have.  I forgot how the rear shocks fasten to the axle.

When the rain stops, I can take photos of my 28 Master to show you.

If you are interested in the 4 shocks for the 1928 standard for $20.00 plus postage, I will look for them amd send you photos after Christas..

Fred

That would be awesome!!

I'll stand by 'till after Xmas.