Need help with 47 Ford interior material sources

jdome

Recently purchased a 47 Ford. Low milage car. I can't find a source or sources for the Kick panel cardboard, brown vinyl (leatherette) and brown and tan stripped Bedford cord cloth.  With Lebaron Bonney out of business it is difficult to find this original material.  I was at Hershey and didn't find any of the material suppliers that were there in past years.

I also want to find someone who can replicate the Maplewood Grain. My dash is fine but the grain is worn off on the door sills. Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks to those who have provided info. I have a lead on some quality automotive vinyl available from Kovi Fabrics. Have samples in the saddle brown range coming in the mail. Ford quit using genuine leather in the convertibles in mid 46 production and began using a combination of Bedford Cord with brown or red vinyl.  It does not appear that leather was available as an option in 47-48 convertibles, although the Sportsman continued to use leather.  It appears that Bill Hirsch has a 2-tone brown & beige stripe Bedford Cord, very similar to the original in my car and I sent them an email asking for a sample.  

I could not find any cloth or vinyl materials suitable for pre 60's cars at the SMS site.

Still looking for the kick panel board.

For the kick panels, you might want to try Restoration Specialties in PA.  They were able to supply me stock sheets to cut down years ago in a green close to what I was looking for and had other colors available at the time.. may still sell.