AWARDS, TROPHIES FROM HERSHEY

Steve Moskowitz

We  pride out selves in getting trophies and awards out lightning fast BUT Hershey is a different animal.  Jon Curtis has the responsibility of engraving and mailing all awards. It is a monumental task alone but he also helps us with unloading trailers, and all the odds and ends that need to be settled.  Letters will go out asking if winners want their awards to be shipped but please be patient.  This will not happen overnight!  Please do not call in for a few days if that is what you are use to doing.

• Like 3

Just so much has to be done , accommodated by a car club ESPECIALLY for an event with the magnitude of the annual Eastern Fall meet , No one reading this has any clue- the time it takes . HAVE PATIENCE PLEASE . The annual Hershey event may be over for you but as Steve points out here it is not over until next year for AACA!

• 4 weeks later...

Jon Is the MAN , I had him make me a sign for my car to use at the show. he was very creative and it tells the story of my car . I am suprised how many folks are not aware of our ability to purchase a sign thru the club