Online Auction in MD Corvettes MB coups Buick Riviera and More

Thanks for the heads up. 15 min or so away from my house. Looks like quite a hoard but that area is fairly rural no wonder I have never seen them. I have been in Whiteford a million times. 

Gonna have to look at this a bit closer tomorrow, may be some stuff worth taking a chance with. I didnt look too hard but I dont think there is a chance to look at stuff in person. Said address will be given to winning bidder.

• Like 1

Hour or so north of me.

No mention of any titles available.  Poorly stored is a generous description to me.  Abandoned in the woods fits better.  What a shame, some of them might have been good cars when they were parked.  Look like low end parts cars now.  

Sad to see.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Zimm63 said:

Hour or so north of me.

No mention of any titles available.  Poorly stored is a generous description to me.  Abandoned in the woods fits better.  What a shame, some of them might have been good cars when they were parked.  Look like low end parts cars now.  

Sad to see.

If you click on the pics it gives title status.  I did a few and they did have Maryland tiltes.

Theres a place I travelled by daily for a bit in that area, had maybe 30 or more cars of all descriptions. In front of the trailer was a Kamback corvette, I stopped one day to take a closer look at. The owner promptly came out and chased us away 'NO its not for sale". I was only looking out of curiosity. I thought this may be the place at first but doubt it now. He had a wide variety of stuff. I have a buddy that just finished a vette restor, will pass this info along.

Lot 5 "hey boss, I was thinking I might clear the brush off this one"  "look here kid, we don't have all day" when presentation is everything... 👍😉😁

Lot 11, the 560 SL could provide a lot of parts, best MB of the bunch in this hoard imo.

The C3 could maybe be saved but so many alternatives, unlikely it is a manual trans but that would help...

I think the honda motorcycle might be a good buy if the price doesnt go up that much more. Those early bikes are collectable and not too aweful hard to work on. Another one of those IF I didnt have my hands full of projects, and IF I didnt have a garage full of old motorcycles that my wife cusses at everytime she goes out there! No idea on the market for corvette wheels, but those seem to be light as well. And it may sound crazy, but me being a woodworker, getting a pile of lumber for less than $100 is a real bargain, If I knew what it was I would def. put a bid on that. I dont want to take a chance on a pile of powder post infected locust or poplar. I know if I dont do something it will end up being walnut or cherry!!