29 Chevy International Coach,$5000 /not mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, very nice old car.

I have a 29’ Coach and would appreciate if you send me a picture from the interior to realize how the windshield is installed. 
I am in Argentina and it is difficult to find one of this. Thanks

On 6/27/2023 at 7:41 PM, TerryB said:

Looks like the driver was a big fan of spicy foods and the after effects took its toll on the seat cushion!

Like the little old lady who only used it for church on sunday, this guy only used it for all you can eat bean burrito Thursdays.

• Haha 1

Which brings me to an off the topic story but one I am sure many can relate too.  I had a 2008 HHR I used for work going on 12 years.  268k miles and it burned a qt of oil every 2 tanks. But it was a super reliable car.  I upgraded and like old car people I put it back for "just in case" times when it was retired.  A good friend at work his brother is a disabled vet and was needing a cheapo car to run errands with so I let him have it for 250 bucks (which less then the cost of the tires I put on 8 months prior). Well it was a work car and I work contruction building hospitals. So it was dusty, dirty and stinky to say the least.  His wife spent a solid week cleaning it. Scrubbing and shampooing and the works. One day he came over with his brother to help me push a car in the barn and he remarked that no matter what they used on the drivers seat they could not get the stink from coming out on hot days.  I told him what did he expect from a seat that had 260k miles of German beer farts stuck in it.

• Haha 2