Help With Obscure (to me!) Car Logo

Got a friend who came across this grill --- the owner of the grill thought it was for a Jaguar.  But this logo looks different.  I can't come up with anything with my research -- anyone ever seen this/know what kind of car it's from?  Thanks in advance!

image.jpeg

Thx - my wife and I tried about every combination we could get out of the text --- all to no avail.  At first I thought the big cat was the "Arden" logo - but his head is facing the wrong way.  The little bit below the cat is interesting as well.....

I did a reverse image search for similar images to it, and here it is: It's a Mina Gallery aftermarket item, apparently a company that makes aftermarket custom things for Jaguars.

https://www.amazon.com/Mina-Gallery-Emblem-Jaguar-X-Type/dp/B001F7OSUA

Screenshot2023-05-30at8_27_54PM.png.b761d9e5281e8830cb21fe49dbc52fea.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fordy said:

I can't decipher the text but the piece has a Middle East "feel" about it

That was my perception, too. Then I got to thinking about cars made in the Middle East. Were/are there any cars made in the Middle East?

3 hours ago, JamesR said:

That was my perception, too. Then I got to thinking about cars made in the Middle East. Were/are there any cars made in the Middle East?

I think the Iranians built Hillmans under license and believe they still may produce one called Iran Khodro which I think is Peugeot based

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fordy said:

I think the Iranians built Hillmans under license and believe they still may produce one called Iran Khodro which I think is Peugeot based

Looks like Farsi (language of Iran) to me....