Nicely preserved 1964 Chrysler New Yorker for sale at Estate Sale Friday, 5/25 Fresno, Ca.

It'll be interesting to see what this car goes for. I have no idea on the value of these.

Also, it's interesting to me that maybe the most attractive luxury Mopar of the 1960's - the '64 Imperial - and this car, which was much less inspired in its styling, came out of the same company in the same year. Having said that, I really do like this New Yorker. It has that unique look that you just aren't going to see very often at car shows or gatherings.

• Like 2

You have to admire a car that shamelessly proclaims what it is on its tail, so those following will know exactly what they're following!

Always kinda liked 63-4 big Chryslers, especially 300s. A nice 63-4 collection would be a Chrysler 300 Sport, an Oldsmobile Starfire, a Pontiac Grand Prix, a Mercury Marauder S55, and a Buick Wildcat. Big, sporty, powerful upscale cars.😎

• Like 1

I went by.  It was driven regularly recently.  Estate company said they were looking for offers around $12,000.  While the paint was nice, there was a little rust showing around the rear wheel wells.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2