For Sale: 1957 Buick Century 2-door Hardtop - Three piece rear window - Miami, FL - Not Mine - 5/1 SOLD! - 5/7 On Ebay from Homestead, FL

For sale on Facebook: 1957 Buick Century 2-door Hardtop in Miami, FL  -  $25,500  -  Must be a member of Facebook to access Seller's contact information.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/227088286594594/-1957-Buick-Century

Seller's Description:

1957 Buick Century 2-door Hardtop

• Driven 111,111 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Beige

Used car

image.png.8dd4be02d67e38426a444884535b4322.png

image.png.fb196429ab1a8da1fe81c7a8c12b2876.png

image.png.fefb461fb45a8985a5f103815b677058.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 4

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1957 Buick Century 2-door Hardtop - Three piece rear window - Miami, FL - Not Mine - 5/1 SOLD!
  • 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1957 Buick Century 2-door Hardtop - Three piece rear window - Miami, FL - Not Mine - 5/1 SOLD! - 5/7 On Ebay from Homestead, FL - 5/17 SOLD!
37 minutes ago, Jolly_John said:

And, the owner has to pay the eBay fees from that $24,000. John

Yea and they've gone UP.  I don't bother selling smalls on ebay anymore.  Most things I give to the thrift store and get a receipt for taxes.  Unfortunately there is no car part charity store, the local pull-a-part won't give me a write off for turning in good stuff.  I gave my whole building of parts to one guy for almost nothing. He came from Ohio to get them, good luck to him!

Edited by NC-car-guy (see edit history)
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, NC-car-guy said:

Yea and they've gone UP.  I don't bother selling smalls on ebay anymore.  Most things I give to the thrift store and get a receipt for taxes.  Unfortunately there is no car part charity store, the local pull-a-part won't give me a write off for turning in good stuff.  I gave my whole building of parts to one guy for almost nothing. He came from Ohio to get them, good luck to him!

Someone should start a classic auto parts non-profit. They can hire disabled veterans and the people making donations get a receipt for the full value of the parts. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, billbuickgs said:

That is one beautiful original Buick !!!

WOW , I bet it would draw a crowd at a Buick event 

Bill

Yea unfortunately seems hard to sell.   I love the color, don't see that at shows often.  Looks like it has A/C vents, but no under-hood pics.  Underside of the car looks very clean, but the description is poor at best.  Maybe I'm not a pro ebayer but how does the seller have 700 feedback ratings and only 1 item sold?  Generally on a big ticket item, you want to see more feedback and a much better write up.  Feels suspicious.

Edited by NC-car-guy (see edit history)

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1957 Buick Century 2-door Hardtop - Three piece rear window - Miami, FL - Not Mine - 5/1 SOLD! - 5/7 On Ebay from Homestead, FL