For Sale: 1929 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster - $16,450 - Omaha, NE - Not Mine - Relisted, Same $16,450 Asking Price: 4-21-2023:

For Sale: 1929 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster - $16,450 - Omaha, NE - Relisted, Same $16,450 Asking Price: 4-21-2023: See New Listing Below:

1929 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

A very rare and desirable 1/2 ton 103”wb PickUp with optional open cab. This rare Henry Ford all steel truck was stored for 45 years in our basement. Runs and drives as it should, no modifications except one single stage repaint in the 60’s . Truck has the fold down front window, roll down rear shade. Runs like a Swiss watch and stops very nice with mechanical brakes.

Copy and paste in your email: 27b427f71d4034f382ab05356065274e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1929 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster.

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE a.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE b.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE c.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE d.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE e.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE f.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE g.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE h.jpg

'29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster NE i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Relisted, Same $16,450 Asking Price: 4-21-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)

22 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Truck has the fold down front window, roll down rear shade. Runs like a Swiss watch and stops very nice with mechanical brakes

I see the wing nuts at the top of the windshield, but the stanchions are fixed (with screws) to the cowl. The glass can open forward over the cowl at the bottom for ventilation, but not fold down like later Model A roadsters.

Edited by f.f.jones (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Commercial model a's did not have fold down windshields as the roadsters and touring cars had.

I question the back of the seat it appears to me that it might have been a cut off touring. Seems the back corners and rear panel might have been fabricated.

just sayin

brasscarguy

11 hours ago, brasscarguy said:

Commercial model a's did not have fold down windshields as the roadsters and touring cars had.

I question the back of the seat it appears to me that it might have been a cut off touring. Seems the back corners and rear panel might have been fabricated.

just sayin

brasscarguy

Good point! I think you are right...home made RPU. 

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1929 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster - $16,450 - Omaha, NE - Not Mine - Relisted, Same $16,450 Asking Price: 4-21-2023: