For Sale: 1957 Lincoln Premiere - "Second owner for 30 years" - Bermuda Coral, "Everyday driver" - Cold Brook, NY - Not Mine - 5/3 Reduced - 6/3 SOLD!

For sale on Facebook: 1957 Lincoln Premiere 4-door Sedan in Cold Brook, NY  -  $8,500  -  Must be a member of Facebook to access Seller's contact information.

On 5/3, Seller reduced price to $7,800

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/756038809258203/-1957-Lincoln-Premiere

Seller's Description:

1957 Lincoln Premiere 4-door Sedan

• 2 owners
  • Driven 104,000 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Coral · Interior color: Red
  • Clean title
  • This vehicle has no significant damage or problem

1957 Primeire not a show car but an everyday driver. Owned for 30 years, second owner. One repaint 30 years ago, and beginning to show it’s age. Engine and transmission rebuilt approximately 8,000 miles ago and runs perfect. Mechanically all good, drive anywhere. One wire alternator and duel master cylinder, everything else original. Needs minor repairs, dash lights stopped working last summer, never looked into it, vacuum wipers works terrible, like most do, but I don’t drive it in the rain. interior lights never worked, never cared. Never any rot, floor perfect, heavy undercoated since new. Photos describe everything else. Car is not pink, it’s Bermuda coral. For some reason this wasn’t listed in chose of colors $8,500, please don’t ask if I will take any less, unless you are here, in person with cash. Includes a truckload of spare parts including extra windshield, rear glass, hood, dash, etc. Not interested in trades as the only reason I’m selling is to downsize.

image.png.6a064613356651e7b3e3072f778df241.png

image.png.d2d9db29730bac4d0092860c6e7c708e.png

image.png.25c9b5bdfefdc2382fd13488b94b7930.png

image.png.92b0b7ea64219068f3bddd2b664d672c.png

image.png.ee8c36537f744e29efaf45e36c26b5da.png

image.png.f41790883114ab1f96f8cc1af01b2699.png

image.png.bef4d89c2c99f94d06b81f56fae8abbc.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update price (see edit history)

I like it, and the price seems pretty good, especially considering the rebuilt engine and trans. I guess I could live with the cheap seat covers for a little while.  I take exception to the “never any rot” claim though. Those bubbles in the doors and wheel arch aren’t just cosmetic

• Like 4

Fifties cool for cheap money, and seems represented honestly.

If you can live with the northeast rust that's rearing its ugly face, you could travel in style and have some fun with this Linken for a few years. And the greatest thing is when you go to cruise night it's not yer typical 1950s bellybutton.

• Like 3

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1957 Lincoln Premiere - "Second owner for 30 years" - Bermuda Coral, "Everyday driver" - Cold Brook, NY - Not Mine - 5/3 Reduced
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here’s your pictures without the snowy background.  I drove 7 hours each way on June 3rd to New York to pick this car up off of Jim the last owner who had it on Facebook marketplace. The cars got a great story and originally I intended on leaving it stock and replacing the springs as someone mentioned above.   I’m not much for leaving things alone.  The car runs and drives great, I’ve put about 1,000 miles on it before I started putting air ride on it.   The air ride will be finished by this weekend and I can post more pictures of it outside if anyone is interested.   I know what I’m doing isn’t for everyone, but it is for me and I like the direction it’s going. 

IMG_9939.jpeg

IMG_9940.jpeg

6ABFB1A3-A7CD-4A89-85EA-D0BB27D2D6B8.jpeg

• Like 1

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1957 Lincoln Premiere - "Second owner for 30 years" - Bermuda Coral, "Everyday driver" - Cold Brook, NY - Not Mine - 5/3 Reduced - 6/3 SOLD!
2 hours ago, Brockjoy187 said:

Here’s your pictures without the snowy background.  I drove 7 hours each way on June 3rd to New York to pick this car up off of Jim the last owner who had it on Facebook marketplace. The cars got a great story and originally I intended on leaving it stock and replacing the springs as someone mentioned above.   I’m not much for leaving things alone.  The car runs and drives great, I’ve put about 1,000 miles on it before I started putting air ride on it.   The air ride will be finished by this weekend and I can post more pictures of it outside if anyone is interested.   I know what I’m doing isn’t for everyone, but it is for me and I like the direction it’s going. 

Congratulations! 

I like this car - its style, color and fins! - and wish you all the best.

Thank you for the update and photos, Brockjoy187.  

Although I prefer a car to be stock, I would be interested to see your finished product. Please keep us updated.

JP

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...