For Sale: 1969 Cadillac Eldorado - $22,000 - Euclid, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Cadillac Eldorado - $22,000 - Euclid, OH

1969 Cadillac Eldorado - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Offering this gem of a vehicle from a local collector of vintage Cadillacs. A 1969 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado with originally 93,686 miles currently. This vehicle is all OEM stock regarding all aspects of the vehicle from body and drivetrain. The vehicle is 1 of 630 produced with the bucket seat/console and hardtop combinations. Data is based on the Cadillac Archives/Heritage Center in Sterling Heights, Michigan and the Cadillac/LaSalle Club. The vehicle has had only three major updates to bring the emission up to today's standards. Beginning with electronic ignition, harden valve seats so no lead additives are needed to add to the gasoline and 2 week old dual exhaust. By the way the exhaust is Cadillac quiet since the dual exhaust is strictly for the look.

I still run high test octane because of the OEM compression ratio of the 472 cu.in engine. All engine OEM labels replacements been painstaking found from reputable resources. The white Cotillion exterior paint finish is not original but is rated at 8 out of 10 with one very little paint chipping underneath the body that is undetected at12 inches. The light flax (beige) interior is like new with a little patina on the upper rear seat. No cracks on the dashboard and this is the only model with the horn rim around the whole perimeter of the inside of the steering wheel. The original radio was replaced with a original looking updated stereo from Classic Car Radio Company. Has brand new (2) Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers replacements and (2) 3x5 foot well front speakers.

This vehicle is only used for local car cruises and car shows but can be driven to Columbus, Ohio and back. This vehicle is very reliable, starts and drives excellent with no embarrassing stalls. The vehicle eats up highway miles while getting 12-16 miles to the gallon. No flatbed needed when purchasing this vehicle it can be driven to Indiana or turnpike if needed. Since this vehicle is a weekend cruiser and summer vehicle only air/heat is inoperable. All window and door locks works well.
The vehicle is priced accordingly for any short-comings that is less than trailer queen status. So please if you're serious about purchasing this special vehicle and don't mind answering questions at stoplights then you will be happy with all the attention you will receive. (STORY BOARD INCLUDED : VALUED AT $250)

APPOINTMENT ONLY, I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN INVITATIONS FOR TEST DRIVES EVERY DAY.
THAT WILL NOT BE FAIR TO THE SERIOUS BUYER.
LEAVE MESSAGE IF I DON'T PICK UP.....

Copy and paste in your email: 4ccd716e750035438f31a7a7dedeb197@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Cadillac Eldorado.

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH a.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH b.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH c.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH d.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH e.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH f.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH g.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH h.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH i.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH j.jpg

'69 Cadillac Eldorado OH k.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/18/2023 at 7:53 PM, 58L-Y8 said:

"Since this vehicle is a weekend cruiser and summer vehicle only air/heat is inoperable."

Looks pretty, buckets / console / no vinyl top is desirable. White paint is the most effective at hiding bodywork repairs or poor workmanship. And since repairing the Comfortron heat / AC system is one of the most problematic things on these cars the above statement does not support the asking price.

• Like 1

This sellers story is ridiculous.  He has butchered up perfectly good door panels with aftermarket speakers.  He only wants serious buyers?   

Says you can drive it anywhere without heat, defrost, or AC. What a mess!   You hop in it, drive 5 miles, get caught in a humid rainstorm and the windows fog up.  

• Like 1