Jump to content

73 Imperial LeBarons


Recommended Posts

I think I understand this forum is for us to post about or original cars.

 I am the current care taker of two 73 Imperial LeBarons. One is from North Carolina, said to be owned by Senator Sam Ervin. The second Imperial is From Colorado originally. Both are in great original condition.

IMG_1333.jpeg

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2023 at 12:07 PM, Boydsdodge said:

I think I understand this forum is for us to post about or original cars.

 I am the current care taker of two 73 Imperial LeBarons. One is from North Carolina, said to be owned by Senator Sam Ervin. The second Imperial is From Colorado originally. Both are in great original condition.

IMG_1333.jpeg

Cool with a little bit of sinister look.  I like it! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is  pictures of my former 1973 Imperial. It was very original. Canadian car sold new in Toronto and always garage kept. One family owned until they sold it to me. Never painted or damaged. Only tires, brake pads, and some minor wear items such as battery were changed. Always serviced at a Chrysler dealer. It had it's own garage, climate controlled, kept away from the owner's other family car's to prevent door dings. It really is a fabulous car.

apr3 025.jpg

apr3 049.jpg

apr3 021.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2023 at 3:43 PM, avgwarhawk said:

Cool with a little bit of sinister look.  I like it! 

My mom had a 73 Imperial which I got to drive when I was 17.  What a fantastic machine it was.  Galvanized as I recall, no rust of any kind notwithstanding we had it in NJ.  440 and it flew!  Ours was charcoal gray, black vinyl top, cloth interior. What a great looking and performing machine. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2023 at 7:29 PM, Ed Luddy said:

This is  pictures of my former 1973 Imperial. It was very original. Canadian car sold new in Toronto and always garage kept. One family owned until they sold it to me. Never painted or damaged. Only tires, brake pads, and some minor wear items such as battery were changed. Always serviced at a Chrysler dealer. It had it's own garage, climate controlled, kept away from the owner's other family car's to prevent door dings. It really is a fabulous car.

apr3 025.jpg

apr3 049.jpg

apr3 021.jpg

Your great Imperial got around a bit in the last few years. It was with the McCandless collection for a while.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Boydsdodge said:

Your great Imperial got around a bit in the last few years. It was with the McCandless collection for a while.

Oh wow! Do you know where it is now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2023 at 2:49 PM, Boydsdodge said:

I think it is in South Dakota now with a good guy. The name it has been given is Iggy. 

Here is a link to an Iggy posting about it being sold to a forum member.

https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/mine-73-imperial-4dr-on-ebay-no-reserve.64825/

 

Ok. I sold it Doc McSweeny. He named it Iggy

Edited by Ed Luddy
mistake (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...