73 Imperial LeBarons

I think I understand this forum is for us to post about or original cars.

I am the current care taker of two 73 Imperial LeBarons. One is from North Carolina, said to be owned by Senator Sam Ervin. The second Imperial is From Colorado originally. Both are in great original condition.

IMG_1333.jpeg

• Like 12

On 3/13/2023 at 12:07 PM, Boydsdodge said:

I think I understand this forum is for us to post about or original cars.

I am the current care taker of two 73 Imperial LeBarons. One is from North Carolina, said to be owned by Senator Sam Ervin. The second Imperial is From Colorado originally. Both are in great original condition.

IMG_1333.jpeg

Cool with a little bit of sinister look.  I like it! 

• Like 1

This is  pictures of my former 1973 Imperial. It was very original. Canadian car sold new in Toronto and always garage kept. One family owned until they sold it to me. Never painted or damaged. Only tires, brake pads, and some minor wear items such as battery were changed. Always serviced at a Chrysler dealer. It had it's own garage, climate controlled, kept away from the owner's other family car's to prevent door dings. It really is a fabulous car.

apr3 025.jpg

apr3 049.jpg

apr3 021.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2023 at 3:43 PM, avgwarhawk said:

Cool with a little bit of sinister look.  I like it! 

My mom had a 73 Imperial which I got to drive when I was 17.  What a fantastic machine it was.  Galvanized as I recall, no rust of any kind notwithstanding we had it in NJ.  440 and it flew!  Ours was charcoal gray, black vinyl top, cloth interior. What a great looking and performing machine. 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 7:29 PM, Ed Luddy said:

This is  pictures of my former 1973 Imperial. It was very original. Canadian car sold new in Toronto and always garage kept. One family owned until they sold it to me. Never painted or damaged. Only tires, brake pads, and some minor wear items such as battery were changed. Always serviced at a Chrysler dealer. It had it's own garage, climate controlled, kept away from the owner's other family car's to prevent door dings. It really is a fabulous car.

apr3 025.jpg

apr3 049.jpg

apr3 021.jpg

Your great Imperial got around a bit in the last few years. It was with the McCandless collection for a while.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 2:49 PM, Boydsdodge said:

I think it is in South Dakota now with a good guy. The name it has been given is Iggy. 

Here is a link to an Iggy posting about it being sold to a forum member.

https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/threads/mine-73-imperial-4dr-on-ebay-no-reserve.64825/

Ok. I sold it Doc McSweeny. He named it Iggy

Edited by Ed Luddy
mistake (see edit history)
  • Like 1