For Sale: 1931 PLYMOUTH PA CONVERTIBLE - PROJECT - Fairlawn, NJ - Not Mine

For Sale: 1931 PLYMOUTH PA CONVERTIBLE - PROJECT - Fairlawn, NJ

1931 PLYMOUTH PA CONVERTIBLE PROJECT - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

testing the waters. looking for next home for barn find from original family. in barn 30 years. needs to be moved. not as rough as it looks. pics tell the story. not a '31 roadster. '31 PA convertible. low production numbers. rumble seat. will be moving from barn upstate to Fairlawn in a couple weeks in enclosed professional transport to conserve top as is. shoot me an offer, you may be surprised if you want her.
Copy and paste in your email: e36f7e744ec53f868264321d060a6d05@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1931 PLYMOUTH PA CONVERTIBLE - PROJECT.

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N a.jpg

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N b.jpg

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N c.jpg

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N d.jpg

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N e.jpg

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N f.jpg

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N g.jpg

'31 PLYMOUTH PA CONV N h.jpg

• Like 1

the 4 cylinder Plymouths are great cars I owned one for decades until I got to tall to fit behind the wheel and drive comfortably. They have rubber motor mounts, these need to be replaced ( new rubber cast into the steel mounts was at one time available) if the rear mount is weak and flattened out because it is compressed with old rubber it will make the car hard to shift.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Still Available, Asking Price $6,000: 5-28-2023:

1931 Plymouth in search of a new home. - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

My Grandfathers bought this car new in 1931.  My Dad kept it going for years, but when he passed there was no one in the family with the interest time or money to maintain or proceed with badly needed repairs. A friend took it in, but many years have passed, and it is time to remove the car from my friend’s barn and find it a new home.  The engine is in fairly good condition, the body needs a lot of work. This is a perfect car for someone who is looking for a project and would have the time and inclination to restore the vehicle. Best offer gets the deal, however any offer must include the buyer transporting the vehicle from its current space in Copake Falls, New York to wherever a new home may be.

Copy and paste in your email: a06c6e5e0c3733938164636dbb0946da@sale.craigslist.org

Same photos as above

• Like 2