1927 Willas night overland model 70A (Possibly the worst ad yet)

One can only hope the seller is better at mechanics than they are at writing. Since there aren't enough digits in the phone number, we may never know.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/sacramento-1927-willas-night-overland/7599239781.html

Frame of restoration, body and chastity has been rebuilt, and ready for assembly.
Interested people only contact for more information
Ray 279 two two 5204

100q0q_1OTcKK4tXy6_0bC0fu_600x450.jpg00n0n_hZ87eAAjz1Y_0bC0fu_600x450.jpg00U0U_lWHaLOaVmBW_0bC0fu_600x450.jpg(email 43db5b1dfd1f3f63a608c9d2defab34e@sale.craigslist.org ) 

• Haha 3

Reacting again to the illiterate nature of a lot of the ads posted here. I'm forever amazed at how poorly some people write. It's as if they skipped grammar, spelling and punctuation. 

I really feel like messaging Ray, the seller, and telling him to go back to grammar school. 

Edited by DrumBob (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DrumBob said:

Reacting again to the illiterate nature of a lot of the ads posted here. I'm forever amazed at how poorly some people write. It's as if they skipped grammar, spelling and punctuation. 

I really feel like messaging Ray, the seller, and telling him to go back to grammar school. 

You could phone him, except the number he posted is incomplete.