For Sale:  1963 Studebaker Lark 4dr Sedan, 6 cyl. manual shift - Project - $3,900 - Westport, MA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1963 Studebaker Lark 4dr Sedan, 6 cyl. manual shift - Project - $3,900 - Westport, MA

1963 Studebaker Lark - cars & trucks - by dealer - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1963 Studebaker Lark old barn find, brakes need to be done, the engine starts and runs, clutch seems fine, just a nice project car for gasser, Rat Rod, or just an original project.  

The car is located at:
956 State Road
Westport Ma. 02790

If interested give me a call at:
Copy and paste in your email: fc3eaa1d88fe3328bfe423c84c4b1c9b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this: 1963 Studebaker Lark 4dr Sedan.

'63 Studebaker Lark MA a.jpg

'63 Studebaker Lark MA b.jpg

'63 Studebaker Lark MA c.jpg

'63 Studebaker Lark MA d.jpg

'63 Studebaker Lark MA e.jpg

'63 Studebaker Lark MA f.jpg

'63 Studebaker Lark MA g.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dosmo said:

I would hate to see this Studebaker turned into a rat rod or gasser...Doesn’t look that bad to me… A $2000 offer might bag this one

I agree. Even if I was so inclined, a four door Lark sedan would make a lousy rat rod or gasser.

The seller is apparently someone who sees little value in originality. He feels he has to market this solid looking and presentable old car as junk in order to sell it. He seems to believe few people would want it otherwise.  If I was closer to MA and could be sure it had a valid title I would buy that car at the lowest possible price, then try to educate the seller. If ever a car needed to be rescued, it's this one, though there may be issues the seller is concealing.

If as JamesR said if all is above board and legal this could be a fun car for rides in the country or a local cruse.  I wish I had more disposable income and one more stall in the garage and I just might...

Just saw the little multi switch control panel on the lower dash. Wonder what that is for?

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)