1941 Cadillac Series 63 - $35,000

Although the pictures and location are different, I believe this car was advertised (and posted here) in August. 

It does look nice 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/7573420683.html

This pristine 1941 Cadillac has gone through an entire frame off restoration process. Every nut and bolt has been addressed to bring this car back to its original splendor. The Series 63 was very rare with a production of only 5,050 cars. You will rarely see one for sale anywhere in the country and almost never in this condition. The car is in perfect working order and can be driven anywhere. 

email:c5d2ec29902d37968af0dc209330d6cd@sale.craigslist.org

00A0A_h80dBe4X3P6z_0CI0tB_1200x900.jpg00606_eJspDWIpDPtz_0CI0tB_1200x900.jpg00c0c_9LdoEFqrDWez_0CI0t8_1200x900.jpg00I0I_8mjhtUXS0fQz_0CI0sQ_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

Too bad the owner didn’t redo the interior as original instead of vinyl.

Need more photos of the car rather than images from somebody’s scrapbook.

Nice car, but $35K would be a stretch even if the interior was done right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MccJoseph said:

What is the issue with the water damage around the back window? It does not line up with the asking price. 

MccJoseph, the one you bought seems a far better deal, at least from what I recall, and if I needed another one I would have been bidding against you.

Enjoy !

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

MccJoseph, the one you bought seems a far better deal, at least from what I recall, and if I needed another one I would have been bidding against you.

Enjoy !

Judging from your profile picture it looks like you’ve got yourself a very nice Caddy! Leave some for the rest of us 😉

• Haha 1