Rockauto.com

XframeFX

Oh oh, I've been noticing one of my favourite Vendors now goes back to only 1968 for GM products and AMC. Probably for all makes.

What happened? RockAuto has been great from research to order processing. Not having this resource is a major loss.

My other go-to source is www.vintagepartsource.com. But Rock Auto preferred.

Page #28 of the latest issue of the Riview, They advertise Riviera support from 1963 - 99:

image.png.cf0105a0ee1cb493c1c9c07f71fc9981.png

I hope this is just a temporary RockAuto glitch:

image.png.6ea7460746c9afb0433bf715004d03ec.png

Ed  thats not uncommon, when i lived in  CA, it  always  a massed me   at  different  Buick and other make

classics  persons and even Buick club friends that owned Buicks  did not realize that  ---64---Riviera  was only 

fitted with  425 engine,  also the   465  marked on the  air cleaner cover ,   got then even more confused.

Those days  even  some Buick  dealers   did not  realize that.

20 hours ago, BulldogDriver said:

Must be something on your end. I just did this.

Ray, I noticed the hierarchy in your screen-shot does not have a US Flag icon next to 1964. So, I now know what's happening.

Over the years, I have noticed the US Flag icon creep up to 1964, then 1965 and now at 1966.

On Tuesday I noticed a redirect from www.rockauto.com to https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/buick the moment I selected a year.

So, I think the website detects Canada and block us from accessing their DB with the  US icon.

This is new this week. Need to browse Incognito if I can figure out browser settings.

In the meantime, will use SEARCH as a work around.

Thanks All🌲👍