For Sale: 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe 2dr Sedan - $9,500 - Ashland, MO - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,850: 11-30-2022.

For Sale: 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe 2dr Sedan - $9,500 - Ashland, MO - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,850: 11-30-2022. See New Link Below.

1951 Chevrolet Deluxe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

For sale, 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe. Original six cylinder with three-speed on the column. This car is an original barn find car. It has a clock (works) and radio. Showing 96K miles. The car runs and drives fine. I have a clear original title in my name. Price at $9500 OBO. Come see and drive. Email me with your info and I will call you.
Copy and paste in your email: c9366195dbae32a0be3df512dc0592f0@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe 2dr Sedan.

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO a.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO b.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO c.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO d.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO e.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO f.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO fa.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO g.jpg

'51 Chevrolet Deluxe MO h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,850: 11-30-2022. Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 2

There are certain circles of people and various clubs out here in So Cal that would buy this thing, lower the rear end and cruise it in a heart beat for 9500... That price is really low and I don't think this car will be on the market very long!

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe 2dr Sedan - $9,500 - Ashland, MO - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,850: 11-30-2022.

Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,850: 11-30-2022.

1951 Chevrolet Deluxe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

For Sale is a 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe all original two door sedan car. The car has the original six-cylinder engine with a three-speed manual transmission. The car starts, runs, and drives good. It has a clock, and radio. (I don't think the radio works). The car has the original sun visor and operator's manual. Car has 96k miles. All the glass is good with no breaks or cracks. I have a clear original title in my name. Interior needs refurbished. I need to sell for lack of storage space. Currently stored at the PowerGlide Museum here in Missouri. This is a great investment and a wonderful father and son hobby. Come and see or send your inspector. Email with questions and thanks for looking. Merry Christmas.

Copy and paste in your email: 5f22d3ac688e3a439aade621ca35c3c7@sale.craigslist.org