FS 1930 Packard Touring

Txamezz

I bought four cars from an estate, not knowing much about them. The car does run and drive stop, and as far as I know, everything works as it should. I will try to answer all questions as best as possible and take additional pictures if needed. $115,000.00 you can take it to your garage. I can be reached at 979-412-3682. I will text or email more pictures to whoever would like more information. Thanks 🙏 location college station TX 

E98C9CE1-1BBF-4A3B-9C02-737E7632BD4D.jpeg.8c3887ea1a2e4457adbd685f8c8fa3f7.jpeg

34E268D9-2B62-4861-8ECF-E0881BF878AD.jpeg

Edited by Txamezz
Fs (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• Txamezz changed the title to FS 1930 Packard Touring

Well, location would help.  Better description of condition beyond “runs and stops” wouldn’t be much of a stretch either.

Not crazy money, but not enough information either, hope you find a good home for it…

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 2:56 PM, classiclines said:

I think this may be what you remember

Thanks for the link. I saw the mention of a door situation. I could not see the problem they mentioned. As I enter the era of rest homes, I'd still like to enjoy a car like that for one year. Of course the wife liked the look of the car until she saw the price. Ha ha. I do like the white color and I realize that these types of cars are not supposed to "pop". Oh well, just rambling right? An old fart can dream, right?

Wayne- the old, well you get the picture. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, R W Burgess said:

Thanks for the link. I saw the mention of a door situation. I could not see the problem they mentioned. As I enter the era of rest homes, I'd still like to enjoy a car like that for one year. Of course the wife liked the look of the car until she saw the price. Ha ha. I do like the white color and I realize that these types of cars are not supposed to "pop". Oh well, just rambling right? An old fart can dream, right?

Wayne- the old, well you get the picture. 

Wayne,

Next time we tour together, drive mine for a day or so,

that way an old fart can dream without cost of maintenance

• Like 1

Yep, the old adage, if you can't afford an expensive car, have a great friend who can.....that's how I was able to drive a Duesenburg on the highways around Baton Rouge in the 1980s, great experience....and a good friend sadly gone...

• Like 3

On 9/19/2022 at 5:27 PM, Txamezz said:

I bought four cars from an estate, not knowing much about them. The car does run and drive stop, and as far as I know, everything works as it should. I will try to answer all questions as best as possible and take additional pictures if needed. $115,000.00 you can take it to your garage. I can be reached at 979-412-3682. I will text or email more pictures to whoever would like more information. Thanks 🙏 location college station TX 

Have you sold her Tex???

Wayne