Help identify car model antique photo

marko1234

15 hours ago, keiser31 said:

Lots of similarities to this 1910 Cadillac....

I don't know what kind of car it is, but I'm thinking something other than a Cadillac.  The mystery picture shows the rear door with a horizontal trim piece that is not shown on the smooth door in the Cadillac photo.  Also, the door handle is located lower on the door than on the Cadillac.  The firewall on the Cadillac has a rounded "hump" with the corresponding shape on the windshield filler board.  The photo of the mystery car shows a horizontal line on the bottom of the filler board that intersects with the hood former.  Attached is a different photo angle of a 1910 Cadillac.

1910-cadillac-model-30-dsf.jpg

17 hours ago, 1937hd45 said:

Here is a 1910 Cadillac closeup of the controls. It has a Toy Tonneau body so the cowl differs from a full touring car body. 

download (1).png

Another tidbit, in the original picture, the spark and gas controls are not located above the steering wheel as they are in the Cadillac photos.  It still makes me think it is something other than a Cadillac.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WShoebox said:

found in a yard?

1 hour ago, keiser31 said:

Anglia look to it.

Fiberglass one piece "tilt" nose used only on drag raced car.  I agree Anglia as they were very popular here in the US for drag race lightweight car bodies with huge American V8s

the factory Anglia grille is eliminated on these noses, and the owner just used slots for radiator air.  

• Like 3