For Sale: 1927 Packard Six Model 426 4dr Sedan - $22,500 - Blaine, MN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1927 Packard Six Model 426 4dr Sedan - $22,500 - Blaine, MN

1927 Packard - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

The car does start and drive. It was fully restored with all engine parts matching numbers to the title. The cloth interior is mostly clean, with a few light stains. Really is a beautiful car!  Serious buyers only, you will want to see this in person. We will not take trades, money orders, and no cash apps.
Copy and paste in your email: a45159832408332da830b2a934c99c8e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1927 Packard Six Model 426 4dr Sedan.

'27 Packard MN a.jpg

'27 Packard MN b.jpg

'27 Packard MN c.jpg

'27 Packard MN d.jpg

'27 Packard MN e.jpg

'27 Packard MN f.jpg

'27 Packard MN g.jpg

'27 Packard MN h.jpg

'27 Packard MN i.jpg

• Like 1

Paint is all wrong but at least appealing colors.  So sick of seeing cars like this painted robin's egg blue, or gross 2 tone light brown,  anything is better.  Still a dumb thing to do.  Interior fabric seems incorrect also.  Is this a 5 pass or 7 pass?  Front seat looks fixed, but I don't seeany  jump seats.  Does anyone know if that is the case?

3 hours ago, cjmarzoli said:

Paint is all wrong but at least appealing colors.  So sick of seeing cars like this painted robin's egg blue, or gross 2 tone light brown,  anything is better.  Still a dumb thing to do.  Interior fabric seems incorrect also.  Is this a 5 pass or 7 pass?  Front seat looks fixed, but I don't seeany  jump seats.  Does anyone know if that is the case?

This is the Packard Six Model 426, Body Style No. 303, 5-passenger sedan, 126" wb, no foldout jump seats.  To have the 7-passenger seating, one had to move up to the Packard Six Model 433, Body Style No. 304, 7-passenger sedan or Body Style No. 305, 7-passenger sedan Limousine, both on the 133" wb.  The latter was equipped with the partition window.

Repainting the fenders and wheels to solid maroon would help this car greatly.  Going further, repainting the hood louver rectangle and the space between the belt moldings to match the silver/blue as close as possible would make it less circus wagon.

Edited by 58L-Y8
syntax corrected (see edit history)
  • Like 2

That fender paint job is over the top but I always love to see disc wheels and drum headlights. 

The statement "The car does start and drive." does not inspire confidence.