missing parts for 64 Riviera

B.R.64

Hello my name is Ronald and i am looking for missing parts for a 64 Riviera i have this car 3 weeks and my goal is repainting this car and give this car his looks back like it was in 64 i can use some times some info wat i am seeing is not connected vacuum lines and factory holes in the firewall for ??? so is there some one that can give me some info and wat means the 3T option in the tag i can not find this option 

with regards Ronald 

20220801_122801 (1).jpg

20220808_123301 (1).jpg

20220730_090359 (2).jpg

20220801_122847 (1).jpg

20220801_125828 (2).jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

no i have just order a new owners manuele and that's it for this moment i live in Poland and for everything i must look on the internet

i will look if i can find things wat i needed in your advise thanks for this info 

with regards Ron 

• MrEarl changed the title to missing parts for 64 Riviera

The last picture with finger pointing is for windshield wiper hose

The 2nd with the vacuum hoses in hand last probably goes to the STV (the upright tube withe the flying saucer on top), and the diaphragm ( the sideways flying saucer) with the blue silicone around it. Need to do some tracing but hoses look dry rotted and will need replacing. These are AC and heat hoses.

The top picture with the triangle of bolt holes and loose pigtail is for cruise control.

You will know this car inside out by the end of this project!

Also.. You need a factory service manual LOL

Edited by gungeey
Politeness (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thanks Craig for your respons i hope to find a person that nowes what is missing on this car and maybe can telling me where to find it for me it is new that i visit a forum like this i see i have also to learn how this goes i am happy with every respons and information that i recive 

with regards Ronald

• Like 2