What is Application Crank hole covers

thehandleman

For whatever it is worth? The top one at 2 1/2 inches is too large for my 1927 Paige 6-45. That probably also eliminated the Jewetts of the mid 1920s. It also eliminates the Reo Flying Cloud Master for 1929, as the Reo I had over fifty years ago and the Paige used the same size. My Paige takes one right about two inch.

The lower one in your pictures might fit my Paige, but I do not need another one. Although a spare could possibly come in handy?

It just dawned on me. The 1925 Studebaker standard I had years ago used one about a half inch larger than the Paige and Reo ones. I never found the right one for it. However, I found a hole plug at a plumbing supply that fit the radiator shell perfectly! It looked fine, and only a serious antique automobile person would likely notice that it was wrong.

That’s Interesting Wayne, as I am talking to a gent out west who bought some handles off me for a 25 Stude maybe I will send him pics and see if its a match 🤞 I kept thinking the 2 1/2” one was GM but have not found one yet, I know when you do not have one for your car there a bear to find. The bottom one is small and have no clue I will keep searching Thanks for your Input 

4 hours ago, thehandleman said:

That’s Interesting Wayne, as I am talking to a gent out west who bought some handles off me for a 25 Stude maybe I will send him pics and see if its a match 🤞 I kept thinking the 2 1/2” one was GM but have not found one yet, I know when you do not have one for your car there a bear to find. The bottom one is small and have no clue I will keep searching Thanks for your Input 

PM sent