1938 International Pick up truck * D2 * - $20,700 Very nice

I wonder if the price includes the lederhosen

https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/medford-1938-international-pick-up/7510600945.html

Besides being an International, this truck has some special things about it:
optional long bed, which was more sought after and harder to get before WW2.

has the coveted 4 speed manual transmission.
does not have any modifications to its originality except its 12 volt. Nothing has been welded, butchered or changed out for non-original parts and it still has its matching, as delivered, 6 cylinder engine. Zero rust
Undercarriage has been painted, serviced and detailed. New bias ply tires. Many parts have been re-chromed.
Original, rare, artillery International- only rims- all 5 and painted correct dark green, with re-chromed original D2 hubcaps.
Runs and drives and stops just fine with original components. Rebuilt carburetor, rebuilt starter, replaced main bearings with NOS originals, water pump, rebuilt generator, restored gauge cluster, restored original steering wheel, rebuilt and recovered original bench seat, rebuilt brakes, new glass, rebuilt window regulators, etc.
I custom fabricated the headlights which are in some of the photos but do NOT go with the truck. I still have the originals, which will go with it.

I have owned this truck for many years now and have driven it in parades, Christmas events and many scenic tours.  Clear California title with the original California plates registered to it.

email: 58b394b76a6d388db78aeae4341a143d@sale.craigslist.org

101111_4Ueculkdd2Iz_0pO0jm_600x450.jpg00j0j_17dpQhnGtYEz_0pO0jm_600x450.jpg00M0M_e6I3rQCG6rgz_0pO0jm_600x450.jpg01515_edl3kuAvNfEz_0kE0bB_600x450.jpg00l0l_cTbs6bWLWAqz_0jd0fu_600x450.jpg

• Like 5

Great looking truck, reminds me a lot of the 1937 Dodge MC pickup I once owned.  My Dodge had the same color scheme.  The pictures are a mix of the truck from different times.  It would be helpful to see all pics as the truck appears today.