Found a video of my car on Youtube

76 Caddy

While looking at 1976 Cadillacs on Youtube this afternoon, I came across this video.  I started to skip it as it only showed the rear seat but looked anyway and realized it was of MY car!  Video states it was uploaded in July 2014 and I bought it in March 2016. Never know what you may find when searching on the internet.

Tim

Edited by 76 Caddy (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nice car

Interesting, I grew up in the Bronx and know it pretty well, and still visit there frequently  the car must have been on consignment, because there are no neighborhoods in the Bronx that look like that at all! Be grateful that the car was not from the Bronx!

I had a youtube video taken of one of my cars at the AACA meet in Ocala a years back and found it by accident, strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYM7Lf4Z4wo 

Edited by John348 (see edit history)

• 10 months later...

I wanted to chime in and say how awesome it is that you found a video of your car on YouTube.  I totally get what you mean about initially wanting to skip the video, but then realizing it was YOUR car. That must have been a total "whoa" moment! It's amazing what kind of hidden gems we can find when we dive into the depths of the internet. By the way, even though this thread is a year old, if you're still into YouTube and want to grow your channel, I recently came across this site. They offer a way to buy cheap YouTube subscribers, which can help boost your audience and engagement. It's worth considering if you want to take your channel to the next level.

Edited by kamlacou (see edit history)

As others have said; you never know what you'll find. Someone I don't know posted a video of some 8mm movie film shot just driving around the town where I grew up. It was pretty long but at one point they went past a building where a friend of mine worked and there was the car I owed in 1968!

• Like 1

They were beautiful cars.   Had a 81 that was 8/6/4 and was aproblem free car that pulled our travel trailer.

This 80 is still in use after the owner bought it back 35 years after selling it.   Stlll looks great, as his father ordered.

MXPA08321.JPG.5eed8e5c1f437637e22599816369a662.JPG

Edited by Paul Dobbin (see edit history)
  • Like 1