Jump to content

Material between fender pieces

Recommended Posts

The front fenders of my ‘52 Cadillac have a piece of metal that completes the back of the wheel well. There is fender welting on one side of it where it touches the inside of the fender. Between that piece and where it bolts to the fender is a piece of material. I dont know what it is made of but I’m assuming it is an anti-squeak material. What is it and where do I get it? 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...