Late 1920's Chrysler Parts Books That Are The Real Thing

leomara

I have a copy of the Chrysler Master Parts List 1924-1933, a reprint.  Unfortunately it has been abridged and does not contain everything.  Now this manual on ebay is what I could really use if it were for a Model 72.  To bad no one has made the effort of reprinting these which I'm told were created for each separate model.

Parts Book.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, leomara said:

I have a copy of the Chrysler Master Parts List 1924-1933, a reprint.  Unfortunately it has been abridged and does not contain everything.  Now this manual on ebay is what I could really use if it were for a Model 72.  To bad no one has made the effort of reprinting these which I'm told were created for each separate model.

Parts Book.jpg

Have you tried Bishko Books?

1 hour ago, leomara said:

Parts Book.jpg

I also have the Chrysler master parts list  but would like one that dealt specifically with the model 72

they appear on ebay from time to time but are quite expensive good luck with finding one