1934 Studebaker Dictator Deluxe

mitchwhodge

Had the 1934 Studebaker outside today, I just had to share. After having left the car sitting in a barn for 27 years, I finally got her outside and running again. The car is completely Original, with the exception of the tires for the obvious reasons. Photos are of the day I got her out of that barn and today.  Paint is thin, a slow careful process of polishing without digging deep makes that old original lacquer shine, I love the originality. Only 65,000 miles since new. And I know the factual history since new, for I purchased the car from the original owner 30 years ago. Just a share, I have decided I will not sell this car. Before and after photos

car 1.jpg

car 2.jpg

S15.jpg

• Like 17

Great looking car, will be such an attraction where ever it goes, just the way I like'em! It is so much more enjoyable owning a car when all you need to worry about is keeping them mechanically fit and in a good garage (free of the 4M's, moisture, mice, mold, and moneypit). 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, stretch cab said:

Great looking car for sure!  Funny how times change, I don't imagine we will see the use of "Dictator" again for a car name.

They changed to Commander, State Commander and President.  
dave s 

• Like 2