For Sale: 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe - $6,000 - Bend, OR - Project - Not Mine

For Sale: 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe - $6,000 - Bend, OR - Project

1950 Plymouth Business Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1950 Plymouth business coupe deluxe. Super solid and absolutely complete. Was a project for my daughter but she has developed a different taste. Drove her onto the trailer when it was picked up. A couple minutes of tinkering and you could do the same. Brakes are out, have a brand-new uninstalled master cylinder and all new wheel cylinders to fix that. Tank is also currently not installed, dropped it to patch a couple small holes. It’s now solid and leak free, just needs to be bolted back on. So, no you’re not driving her home. Body is about as good as it gets. Has all trim bits and about two extras of about everything you could possibly need. This is the most complete and solid project I have ever got my hands on, shame the kiddo doesn’t want it.
Price is firm, won’t ship and only interested in local cash in hand sales. Phone calls tell me you’re serious.
Copy and paste in your email: c11d25397db73d68acd26405299692ac@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe - Project.

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe OR a.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe OR b.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe OR c.jpg

'50 Plymouth Business Coupe OR d.jpg

28 minutes ago, The 55er said:

I'm wondering why someone would put the headlight dimmer switch up on the dash. 

That has to be very awkward to get your foot up there.