1932 Ford Pick-Up - $19,320 Southern OR

Not much info but looks good for the price

https://klamath.craigslist.org/cto/d/klamath-falls-1932-ford-pick-up/7474274708.html

1932 Ford Pick-Up
Original all steel body and bed.
Four cylinder.
$19,320.00
Bill
541-891-17nine-four

100808_4F0gAjUTxEEz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00n0n_f8PXPtJYaJnz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00808_3cL1W2PxQiAz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

• Like 2

Interesting truck, too bad there are no engine pics to ensure engine is correct.  The paint has its issues which would lead one to believe it had a back yard restoration many years ago.  I would enjoy knowing how the price of $19,320 was derived, especially the 320 part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

Interesting truck, too bad there are no engine pics to ensure engine is correct.  The paint has its issues which would lead one to believe it had a back yard restoration many years ago.  I would enjoy knowing how the price of $19,320 was derived, especially the 320 part.

I think the price is based on the year. From what I've seen, that's more logical than most. This is Model A money, but a '32 would have the much improved "B" engine.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sunnybaba said:

Having driven this same year, and other model A pickups.... that straight backed seat... is VERY uncomfortable.....🙄

I think that very cramped interior is just part of the "old truck experience". Not for everyone, but that's why God made Packards. 

• Like 1