Strong’s Garage on Youtube

BobinVirginia

• BobinVirginia changed the title to Strong’s Garage on Youtube
1 hour ago, Reicholzheimer said:

Interesting Video.  Great to see young guys into the early cars.

Cool story there. The guy with glasses is a mechanical engineer that has now started his dream of having a period correct shop working on only antique cars. The other guy is apparently a great mechanic and a guru of sorts with model T’s and early Fords. They seem to be interesting and guys that’ll be fun to watch. They’re up in rural Canada and enjoy old farm equipment as well. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

We went  over to Edmonton this  August to visit my wife’s sister.  I on the other hand looked up Matt and Jim at Strongs Garage on the spur of the moment.  Knock on their door and explained I was from Vancouver.  Though they were busy the gave up over two hours of their time to talk about the garage, their plans, caters, etc.  Wonderful guys and very gracious!  Then I went over to “Cold War Motors” also on YouTube.

• Like 3

I thought it was strange thet they talked about the 1932 Ford V8 without mentioning that this car had a 1937 Ford V8 engine.

This is why my wife won't watch movies with me, I notice stuff like that.    Or should I shut up?

• Haha 1

Cool, thanks for the heads up.  I have looked for content like this— for those of us with an interest but zero background or skills in old car repair, it's hard to find good stuff on this.

• Like 1