Peter's Motorcars Winter Shop Tour

Brass is Best

• 1 year later...

Thanks fellows for sharing! Makes me feel good that I can see others have packed in more treasures then I have been able to and it justifies me to continue to add to and try to put on display. . It is all good to be able to point to someone else and say " see they are worse then I am".🤨 the lofty title that one collects "Automobilia" really means that we collect used parts, used signs, used license plates, tools, lamps, and a lot of other stuff we justified as "eye candy".

I wonder if my friend Terry Bond is reading this and smiling , or just looking around his place and smiling and saying "yep".

• Like 6

Yes, I've seen picturesof Terry's collections too, another fine display of old stuff.   Bye the way, Walt, your are welocme come pick my jumk anytime.

I asked the Americna Picker's to come and their production crew said no thanks, it's to organized.   They prefer to root through dusty old piles of stuff.   I guess I should have sent pictures of my loft and storage rooms.   I still bring stuff home if it really grabs me.  I have some ceiling space left.