1963 Mercedes Unimog 404
Swiss army 6 cyl gas mercedes, 6 speed. full lock 4X4, fold down bench seats
new clutch upgrade, new exhaust manifolds, new brakes, new bed wood
currently regestered with california title and plates
has super swamper 39.5x13.5x20 tires with double bead lock rims
also have stock 20x9 rims ,
$12000
Phone calls only 831-659-032nine 831-659-0329
https://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/d/carmel-valley-1963-mercedes-unimog-404/7432890480.html

Unimog.jpg

• Like 2

If you live in a very rural, country place.... out in the western states... where you get snow and mud on your country dirt roads... they are the ultimate, farm or ranch 4X4... and very well made... Great off road suspension....   this one listed is a good buy at a very reasonable price..... with a $1,000 worth of new tires and at least $1,000 worth of new brakes... NICE 4x4   If I had the money.... it would be my farm truck...

Hauling Hay, Manure, firewood, rocks and building materials....

Edited by sunnybaba (see edit history)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sunnybaba said:

If you live in a very rural, country place.... out in the western states... where you get snow and mud on your country dirt roads... they are the ultimate, farm or ranch 4X4... and very well made... Great off road suspension....   this one listed is a good buy at a very reasonable price..... with a $1,000 worth of new tires and at least $1,000 worth of new brakes... NICE 4x4   If I had the money.... it would be my farm truck...

Hauling Hay, Manure, firewood, rocks and building materials....

Might be lucky to get one tire for that!  But compared to the price of 4 wheel drive trucks at the recent auctions this thing is being given away. Agree it would make a great ranch truck. I dont think there is much that stops them. The one I saw had a snorkel and could run through a river if need be.