For Sale: 1939 Ford Standard V8-60 4dr Sedan - $12,500 - Hanover, MA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1939 Ford Standard V8-60 4dr Sedan - $12,500 - Hanover, MA

1939 Ford Standard antique car - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1939 Ford Standard sedan starts runs and drives, very good body, floors and undercarriage. Will need tires and some brake work stops but the brakes are tired. This car is in very good original condition. Perfect to restore or great starting point for a hot rod. Have another project and have to pass this one on. If your local and interested come and see the car. Patch of paint missing on the roof.

Copy and paste in your email: 5c8a886c13b23103bbd5480ff96521d7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1939 Ford Standard V8-60 4dr Sedan.

'39 Ford Std MA a.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA b.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA c.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA d.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA e.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA f.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA g.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA h.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA i.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA j.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA k.jpg

'39 Ford Std MA l.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fossil said:

I'll take it. Peeling paint and and all. I've really grown to like the front ends on these. 

You could probably do ok on negotiations, I like it also, it has been out there a while.  Looks like one you could pretty much leave as is cosmetically, and focus on mechanicals.  

• Like 1

Those little 136 ci V8-60 Fords are real 'flat-landers'.  If you live in hilly country, these cars require a LOT of shifting to climb hills.  The maximum torque is 94 ft/lbs @ 2500 rpm.  For comparison, the 134 ci Willys four was good for 108 ft/lbs @ 1800 rpm.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1