1932 56-S coupe, original paint, 61,000 miles

Pete Phillips

Going to try to sell one of my Buicks so I can get space and $$$$ for another old Buick that is calling my name. This is probably the best unrestored 1932 model 56-S rumble seat coupe in the U.S. I have been all over this car and can find no rust and no dents anywhere. Second year of Buick's straight eight. Wire wheels, dual side-mounts, original paint is thin in a few spots, runs well, good tires, very solid wood, car has been garaged all of its life and shows 61,000 miles which I think is correct. I have a copy of the original dealer's bill of sale and know most of the car's history. I purchased it 10 years ago out of a deceased BCA member's estate, put it back together, and got it running and driving. All lights and gauges work except the fuel gauge. Clutch was slipping some the last time I drove it. Has received an Archival Elite award from the BCA. Located in Bonham, Texas 75418 which is northeast of Dallas. Price is $19,950. You will not find a nicer unrestored one for that price.

1932 buick coupe.JPG

IMG_1157.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

• Like 6

• 1 year later...