Help with photo

WillysVA

1 hour ago, nearchoclatetown said:

Keiser has a better memory then I but I think the bumper was made by Weed, an aftermarket company. 

Yes, it looks like an aftermarket item. Could be Biflex, Buckeye, Bullard, Bright, C.G., Defender, Eaton, Federal, Halladay, Stewart, U.S.E. or Weed. Lots of companies made lots of bumpers.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

It looks like the tall radiator and cowl was used on the 116" wheelbase car that was put into production 1924 to me.  I am no expert by any means though.  Assuming the  photos in this link are labeled properly, a major change came when the taller radiator and hood/cowl was used (https://www.flickr.com/groups/carguide/discuss/72157624482003866/) Look at how the earlier cars how the top of the headlights are almost even with top of the radiator.

• Like 2

The reason I'm trying to identify the car, is because when I was 11 my grandfather passed. As the family was cleaning out his house, I found an old steering wheel that I kept and now believe belonged to the car in the photo. Could the steering wheel be from this car? 

IMG_5009-1.jpg