Seen one pf my old cars at a show last weekend

junkyardjeff

I sold this 53 Olds about 20 years ago,kind of knew where it was until a few years ago then it disappeared.  It was green when I sold it but has been painted black with flames and got a air ride system,still has the interior I put in it back in 95 but a little ratty now.  Still has the 59 engine and trans but the Sears under dash a/c has been removed and someone removed the hidden stereo system and made it obvious.

20210924_114715.jpg

• Like 2

I sold a car once and every time that I see it at a car show it has a new trophy.

(All that he did to it was to add a new seat, I had plywood under over the springs)

1 hour ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

I wonder if that is a bystander or owner with color coordinated flannel? 😁😁

I read this and immediately was reminded of a quote from the recent celebrity owned value topic. "I wouldn't spend an extra penny" Those old guys wouldn't spend an extra penny to color coordinate either.

10 to 1 he got the shirt Christmas morning.

Bernie, just to clarify I thought it was an amusing coincidence.  I cannot poke fun at that guy as I am sitting in a flannel shirt as we speak, no video chats this AM so I am in "garage attire", my preference actually! 😉

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)