Judges parking passes

Jay Wolf

At the bottom of the printed judging registration form it says the following:

"Send SASE to Stan to receive parking passes, which will be mailed 2 weeks prior to the show."

Not sure if this message appears if you pay your registration fee with a credit card.

Edited by charlier (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Jay Wolf said:

Leaving in 4 days and still haven't gotten mine.

Sent my registration in 8/23/21

My check cleared the bank Sept. 16th.

Jay.  This late in the game and considering how busy HQ is currently try simply phoning HQ.  To ask the question on this forum does not necessarily mean the person (s) with authority will pick up on your query.  It is all over the news how the USPS is "way" behind in delivery, too.

Edited by Peter J.Heizmann (see edit history)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jay Wolf said:

My parking pass came in the mail today, The stamp was not canceled so I do not know when it was sent.  Still had a day to spare.

This is weird, Jay.  The passes mysteriously show up without the stamp being cancelled and one day to spare.  

Oh well. At least you have them. 

18 hours ago, Peter J.Heizmann said:

This is weird, Jay.  The passes mysteriously show up without the stamp being cancelled and one day to spare.  

Oh well. At least you have them. 

Peter, I have also received mail on rare occasions that was not stamped with a postmark.

I received my Judges Parking Pass in the mail this week and my SASE was postmarked 5 days before I received it. Usually mail postmarked from Harrisburg, PA gets to me in 2-3 days. Lately that has not been the case.

Regardless, all is good & Fall Hershey beings in a few days!