Wheel Covers Images 1973

MotiveLensPhoto

Working on getting my 73 closer to original. I always assumed these were the correct wheel covers (I know the whitewalls are not correct but they do look good, no?) purchased as a factory or dealer option, but I'm not so sure any longer. The few resellers have these marked more for the 1970 and earlier, and Century or LeSabre. So is there a source identifying these as a Riviera option or confirming they're not? Yes, I've run through all the ROA resources I can find.

20210521_121106.jpg

3 hours ago, Golden73 said:

Working on getting my 73 closer to original. I always assumed these were the correct wheel covers (I know the whitewalls are not correct but they do look good, no?) purchased as a factory or dealer option, but I'm not so sure any longer. The few resellers have these marked more for the 1970 and earlier, and Century or LeSabre. So is there a source identifying these as a Riviera option or confirming they're not? Yes, I've run through all the ROA resources I can find.

20210521_121106.jpg

May I suggest you contact the ROA librarian...the library has the original literature and can answer your question,

Tom Mooney

• Haha 1