FOR SALE 1941 Buick Super

1941 Buick Super 51  .  All original. 37,000 miles to the best of my research I'm the 3rd owner. I've owned it exactly 10 years . Had 23,800 miles July of 2011.  Very good condition. Run great. 

It's been driven weekly year round in California.  Newer Diamond Back radial tire installed at 34,195 April of 2019 . Newer radial spare tire, black wall Oct. 2019.  New battery Feb 2021.  Newer brakes and master cylinder at 33,200 miles.  Paint and interior is original and in very good condition.  Some primer showing at roof above front windshield. NO RUST ISSUES Chrome front and back bumper and gill very good condition. Gas gauge, Wipers, radio & heater do not work.  (never been in the rain last 10 years), never gets too cold to drive it here so heater is not an issue and the radio is AM only.  Speedometer, heat and oil pressure gauges all work.  Oil pressure is 47 to 50 #s at highway speeds. This is a great car that is ready for the road and fun to drive.  Selling because like the man I bought it from I've aged out.  Lol.  Car is located in Fresno California

I'll be happy to share anything I know about this car.   Priced at what I think is realistic and willing to accept  $18,500

IMGP0895.JPG

IMGP0896.JPG

IMGP0898.JPG

IMGP0899.JPG

IMGP0937.JPG

IMGP0932.JPG

IMGP0923.JPG

IMGP0917.JPG

IMGP0916.JPG

IMGP0915.JPG

IMGP0913.JPG

IMGP0912.JPG

IMGP0911.JPG

IMGP0910.JPG

Edited by 414TATA
addition on For sale line (see edit history)

• 414TATA changed the title to FOR SALE 1941 Buick Super

for others who have yet to figure it out,

you can edit your ad by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right corner,

and the click on "edit",

then make your update and don't forget to save the change.

Holding your mouse pointer on your title line allows you to update your header,

and also to update when an item is sold, 

or an issue is resolved .

• 1 month later...