What's in Your Lane Today?

3macboys

Now that spring has finally returned for it's second appearance here in Ontario the cars are starting to come out for touring season.  The down side here is that we were just hit with an extended stay at home order until June 2 so it looks like another year of no shows on this side of the border.   Trust me when I say that we are more than jealous when we hear all of you talking about the shows that are up coming or you have already been to.  We will have to live the next little while at least vicariously, and virtually through you guys and girls.   So that all being said, since the cars were built to be driven, what's in your lane today?  

I'll start this off with my lane - the truck is used as it was intended to be, I took nearly a ton of scrap to the yard yesterday with it that covered the cost of the 3 yards of mulch that is currently in the back for the gardens.  

Don  

20210513_170450.jpg

• Like 9

Hooray for you Don for subcribing to the ideal of using your vintage vehicle as intended.

Pamper them,maintain them but use them and then use them some more!

For me,to keep and invest energy and funds into old cars,they must earn their keep, and to a good degree or it's just plane idiotic and wasteful for me to just have them,for what purpose then really?

I'm a fool for having them and using them,but not as much of a fool if I have them and not use them .

• Like 1

Very nice looking Dodges! Sorry about the lockdowns up there. I drove my Ranch Wagon on Wednesday, but not for errands. I was checking out the electrical stuff and other things. I do take it to the home improvement stare to pick up larger items, though.

• Like 1

I drove this to north of London Ontario from Thamesford for my friend that just bought it. Original owner bought it new locally. Had to quit driving in 1990's. Sold it to his nephew who is now in his mid 80's and can't drive the old Stovebolt stick shift anymore. Hard to find a one family 1938 

Chevrolet Master Deluxe built in Walkerville Ontario and less than 125 miles from the factory 83 years later.

chvoldspont 041.jpg

• Like 3