Inverted half-springs on an old vehicle frame

Red Frog

Hi,  I have an old vehicle frame, with the rear suspension, axle and drive shaft intact.  The springs are of a half-leaf, inverted design. The are attached to the rear axle housing with shackles.  The rear axle/differential was patented in 1935 - the patent was awarded to Padgett-Lewis.  I'm wondering what type of vehicle this was and if there is any interest in some or all of the parts.  A Christmas Tree binder was welded to the rear of the frame.  I am attaching some photos for more clarity.  Thanks.

LH Side.jpg

RH Side.jpg

View from front.jpg

Patent number photo.jpg

2 hours ago, CarlLaFong said:

There's enough iron there to build an entire Crosley

As far as value goes, "not much" in the shape its in.  Rear ends are plentiful, the frame is pretty roached, the wheels look like they are rusted bad, torque tube and driveshafts are plentiful also.  Brakes might be the only thing that would be worth anything at all and they look to be 6" mechanical, and everyone is looking for the 9" hydralic.

Where are you located Red Frog?

everything on card 002.JPG

49 crosley 001.JPG

49 crosley 007.JPG

Without a frame of reference the chassis looks bigger to me on my screen. I didn't know Crosleys used a torque tube. I recall the first 2 cylinders had driveline problems. I thought that they used a little Spicer rear end, same or similar to the Cushman truckster. I always wanted a Crosley, heck, still do

Hi Dalef62 and all who replied.  I never heard of a Crosley until posting my question.  Anyway, I'm in the western New York area.  It was out of curiosity that I made my inquiry.  I could have sold it for scrap, but I have an appreciation for things mechanical, particularly older ones.  They are easier to diagnose, work on and fix.